Dehydration can be a major migraine trigger. Drinking water is the easiest way to stay hydrated, but most of us aren't that great at drinking enough of it. Here are some fun ways to stay hydrated without drinking gallons of water!
- Blend frozen watermelon for a refreshing watermelon smoothie.
- Cucumbers contain 95% water - put them on everything!
- Snack on raw fruit & veggies all day every day. Your best choices for hydration are: berries, baby carrots, peppers and celery.
- Make homemade fruit popsicles for a tasty & hydrating treat. Use only fresh fruit and no added sugar!
- Another veggie with a lot of water is cauliflower. Eat it as a snack or make something fun out of it, like raw cauliflower couscous!